Friday, August 1, 2008

Just a note...

Can you believe it is August 1st? I am busy preparing for the North Muskegon Art Fair next weekend (August 9) with my mom and sister, Annie. My sister hand-crafts bows (which is a HUGE hit at the Art Fairs - she has a very successful etsy site) and my mom complements them with little girl tutus and other playful, cute, "girlie" stuff. I will be writing names on some little lamb piggy banks and princess wands! I am looking forward to spending some time with my mom and sister - they are very talented and we don't get to do things together that much - my sister is a busy mom of two (my niece, Emma who is 2 1/2 and new little Luke who is 11 weeks) and my mom & dad live an hour away in North Muskegon. I had a little speedbump this week that set me back a bit, but I am feeling a bit better and ready to relax this weekend!

I would like to wish the best of luck to Wes and Jess, who are getting married tomorrow at The Grand Hotel at Mackinac Island. What an incredible place for a wedding! It was a pleasure to work with Jess - although we actually never "met" - she was planning her Michigan wedding from Paris, France! Can you imagine? Last night her aunt picked up her place cards - which was beautiful moss green card and I did the names in a deep purple ink, and off to Mackinac they went!

Have a wonderful, "middle of the summer weekend" - enjoy the weather and time with family!

No comments: